I'm looking to change the oil cooler and possibly the oil cooler feed pipes on my 2003 3.2. I have a serious oil leak which has been tracked to the oil cooler - opinion of the mechanic was one of the pipes has gone, although from the colour of the water expansion bottle I think the cooler has failed (see pics below).

Having researched a bit, I'm looking to strip this down and do it myself. It's been a while since I've wielded spanners under a bonnet, but reasonably confident I can do this. I was hoping for some advice on a couple of areas if anyone has had the plenum off one of these.

First, does the coolant flow throught the plenum? I realise that at some stage I need to drain the coolant but do I need to do this before I unbolt and move the plenum?

Second, am I right that the fuel line needs to be disconnected to move the plenum, and that the screw at the green arrow, pic 1 relieves the fuel pressure and the connector is at the red arrow, same pic? Is this a simple clip to undo?

Finally, I think the plenum is secured with six T30 bolts, five at the bottom of the holes from the top of the plenum (red arrows, pic 2) and one lower down (green arrow in this pic) - does this sound right?

Hopefully, thanks in advance!

Pic 1

Pic 2